The following steps explain how to select an L-band beam on an LD2 unit:
- Repeatedly press the “Page” key until the following screen appears:
- Press “Enter” and the screen changes to:
- Press “Enter” again:
- Press “Enter” again to access the downlink channel table:
- Press the “Toggle” key to step through the available L-band beams until the
required beam appears on the screen, then press “Enter”.
The cursor will move to the right hand side of the screen and the letter N will be
- Press “Toggle” to change N to Y, then press “Enter” to confirm the change.
The screen will now display:
The ">" symbol indicates the beam is now selected.