The following list gives the station ID’s, type of reference station, the Inmarsat beam that the corrections are transmitted on and the services available from the station (Updated Feburary 2021).
Articles in this section
- What VERIPOS beams are available for system's interfaced to Fleet and Fleet Broadband Inmarsat system?
- I have just changed beams and my station list is not fully populated why is this?
- How do I Enable/Disable my VERIPOS hardware?
- What is the difference between terms dual beam, dual constellation and dual frequency?
- What are the ID's of the VERIPOS PPP services (ULTRA, ULTRA2, APEX, APEX2 and APEX5)?
- What is the difference between Apex and Ultra corrections?
- What are the benefits of the VERIPOS GPS + GLONASS Services?
- What are the Advantages of Each VERIPOS Service?
- What RTCM messages are used by the VERIPOS services and what latencies are acceptable?
- What are the VERIPOS station ID's and which satellite beams are they available on?