To use the Apex Solution in Verify QC version 1.09 or later is required. However it is generally advisable to use the latest version of Verify QC. This is available for download from the download section of the VERIPOS Online Support System (http://help.veripos.com)
1. Ensure the VERIPOS IMU (LD2, LD5 etc.) is enabled for the Apex (or Apex2) Service. If unsure check with the VERIPOS Helpdesk.
2. Ensure station 0081 (and 0082 if using Apex2) is enabled and outputting from the VERIPOS IMU
3. Check the Dongle status to ensure Apex is enabled using Help- Dongle- View
Note: Apex and Glonass must be enabled on the dongle to compute an Apex2 solution
4. The following window will appear:
5. If the Apex (and Glonass) box is not ticked, the dongle will have to be upgraded by the VERIPOS Helpdesk.
6. Click OK
7. Select Tools > Advanced Options, the following window will appear:
8. Ensure the GLONASS box is ticked if required and click OK.
9. Select Config > Calculation > Apex…:
10. The following window will appear:
11. If using the Apex Service ensure Apex Mode is GPS Only
If using the Apex2 Service GPS and GLONASS
12. If required setup backup solutions to Apex. This can either be pre-configured DGNSS solutions or the Ultra solution (if it is computing a valid position).
Note: If the Apex solution resets, one of the backup solution will be output. If no backups are set and the Apex Solution resets, NO solution will be output.
13. Select Config > Position Outputs > New and setup the Apex Solution Output
Note: If changing a preconfigured output to Apex, select Config > Position Outputs > (output name) and edit the output for Apex: