The table below shows the advantages, and requirements for each VERIPOS Service:
Articles in this section
- What VERIPOS beams are available for system's interfaced to Fleet and Fleet Broadband Inmarsat system?
- I have just changed beams and my station list is not fully populated why is this?
- How do I Enable/Disable my VERIPOS hardware?
- What is the difference between terms dual beam, dual constellation and dual frequency?
- What are the ID's of the VERIPOS PPP services (ULTRA, ULTRA2, APEX, APEX2 and APEX5)?
- What is the difference between Apex and Ultra corrections?
- What are the benefits of the VERIPOS GPS + GLONASS Services?
- What are the advantage of each VERIPOS Service?
- What RTCM messages are used by the VERIPOS services and what latencies are acceptable?
- What are the VERIPOS station ID's and which satellite beams are they available on?