The PPS voltage of the LD2 or LD2S is 3.2v unloaded and 2.2v with a 50 Ω load.
Articles in this section
- For LD2 What is the expected latency from one PPS to the ZDA telegram?
- What is the PPS Voltage of my LD2 / LD2S?
- What are the tracking capabilities of my LD2 and what services are available to my unit?
- How do I Remove Standard+ Service in my LD2/LD2S?
- I have just changed beams and my station list is not fully populated why is this?
- How do I upgrade the GLONASS option on my Topcon GNSS Receiver?
- How do I manually select MF Stations on my LD2 IMU?
- How do I check the GLONASS option on my Topcon GNSS Receiver in an LD2 IMU?
- How do I check the firmware version on my Topcon GNSS Receiver and how do I perform any necessary upgrade?
- How do I check the L-band reception status of my LD2/LD2S demodulator?