The PPS voltage of the LD6 is 7.95v when there is no load and 3.8v with a 50 Ω load, with a pulse width of 2ms.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up LD6 Outputs for VQC?
- How do I configure LD6 TRINAV Output?
- How do I configure NMEA sentences on LD6 versions 101 and 105?
- How do I configure NMEA Sentences on an LD6 versions 8 or 50?
- How do I check the IP address of my LD6?
- How do I change a beam on an LD6?
- How do I enable and output a heading from an LD6?
- What version of GNSS card is installed in my LD6?
- What files should I send for data analysis from a LD6 while running quantum on board?
- What direction is the heading on my LD6?