The PPS voltage of the LD6 is 7.95v when there is no load and 3.8v with a 50 Ω load, with a pulse width of 2ms.
Articles in this section
- What files should I send for data analysis from a LD6 while running quantum on board?
- What direction is the heading on my LD6?
- How do I manually enter an L-band frequency on the LD6?
- How do I configure my LD6 to use the Apex service?
- How do I configure an LD6 to receive RTK corrections?
- How do I tell which version of LD6 I have?
- How do I correctly shut down a LD6?
- I have just changed beams and my station list is not fully populated- Why is this?
- What is the expected latency from one PPS to the NMEA ZDA telegram on the LD6?
- What are the serial pin-outs of the LD6?