The PPS voltage of the LD6 is 7.95v when there is no load and 3.8v with a 50 Ω load, with a pulse width of 2ms.
Articles in this section
- How to Configure NMEA Sentences on LD6 Novatel 615 ,617D and 7720 variants
- How to Configure NMEA Sentences on an LD6 Septentrio
- How do I check the IP address of my LD6?
- How do I enable and output a heading from an LD6
- What Version of GNSS Card is Installed on my LD6
- What files should I send for data analysis from a LD6 while running quantum on board?
- What direction is the heading on my LD6?
- How do I manually enter an L-band frequency on the LD6?
- How do I configure my LD6 to use the Apex service?
- How do I configure an LD6 to receive RTK corrections?