The PPS voltage of the LD6 is 8.0v when there is no load and 3.8v with a 50 Ω load.
Articles in this section
- How do I tell which version of LD6 I have?
- How do i correctly shut down a LD6?
- I have just changed beams and my station list is not fully populated why is this?
- For LD6 what is the expected latency from one PPS to the NMEA ZDA telegram?
- What are the serial pin-outs of the LD6?
- How do I remove satellites from my LD6 (Septentrio GNSS) for DP Trials?
- What is the PPS voltage of my LD6?
- How to load a Verify QC Config onto the LD6 in QC mode?
- How do I enable SBAS on my LD6 IMU?
- What are the tracking capabilities of my LD6 and what services are available to my unit?