This version of Verify QC has been released for improved capability with NovAtel OEM 615 GNSS receiver.
The following is a summary of the changes made for this release of Verify-QC 1.20:
Verify v1.20 - Released 27 January 2017
- GNSS Receiver type list options are combined to simplify list;
- Veripos LD4 and LD7 are now combine to “Veripos LD4/LD7”
- Veripos LD5 and LD6 are now combined to “Veripos LD5/LD6 (Sept AsteRx)”
- Modified socket reconnections when “Veripos LD5/LD6 (Sept AsteRx)” and “Veripos LD5/LD6 (Novatel OEM6)” receivers are selected, if the physical connection is lost and recovered there is an option within the Action menu ‘Reinitialise Sockets’ will attempt to recover all lost connections via TCP/IP
- New DLL v18.104.22.168 – Improvements for the UTC Leap Second event.
- New DLL v22.214.171.124 – Improvements for the UTC Leap Second event.
- Technical Flash 055 issue has been resolved where the requirement for a new leapseconds.dat file was required to be inserted to stop position performance degradation when the software was first installed.
- GNSS Rx displayed height when utilising NovAtel GNSS receiver has been corrected.
- PPP-Ref has been improved so that when utilising a NovAtel GNSS receiver the functionality is operable.
- If selecting the GNSS receiver type as ‘Veripos LD5/LD6 (Sept AsteRx)’ the RINEX observations files generated will now show ‘SEPT ASTERX’ as the receiver type.