The PPS voltage of the LD5 is 6.5v when there is no load and 3.2v with a 50 Ω load.
Articles in this section
- How do I tell which version of LD5 I have?
- I have just changed beams and my station list is not fully populated why is this?
- For LD5 What is the expected latency from one PPS to the NMEA ZDA telegram?
- What is the PPS voltage of my LD5?
- How do I remove satellites from my LD5 (NovAtell GNSS) for DP Trials?
- What are the serial pin-outs of the LD5?
- How do I remove satellites from my LD5 (Septentrio GNSS) for DP Trials?
- How do I set up cross corrections on an LD5 unit?
- What are the tracking capabilities of my LD5 and what services are available to my unit?
- How do I Factory Reset my LD5 Unit?