Various messages are output on the LD6 Ethernet ports and may be received by any PC with an Ethernet connection.
The available messages are:
- Port 9001 – RTCMa (Primary RTCM correction data from the L-Band Module)
- Port 9002 – RTCMb (Secondary RTCM correction data from the L-Band Module)
- Port 9012 – GNSS Raw (Raw GNSS data for interfacing to Verify QC)
- Port 9011 – GNSS NMEA (NMEA data directly from the GNSS card - ZDA as default)
- Port 9031 – MF RTCM (RTCM correction data from the SBX-4 MF module, if installed)
- Port 9051 – UHF RTCM (RTCM correction data from the UHF ADL module, if installed)
- Port 19013 - SOLUTIONS:IN RTCM1 (External RTCM Input 1)
- Port 19014 - SOLUTIONS:IN RTCM2 (External RTCM Input 2)
- Port 19015 - SOLUTIONS:IN RTCM3 (External RTCM Input 3)
- Port 19016 - SOLUTIONS:OUT1 (LD6 Internal [Position] Solution Out1)
- Port 19017 - SOLUTIONS:OUT2 (LD6 Internal [Position] Solution Out2)
- Port 19018 - SOLUTIONS:OUT3 (LD6 Internal [Position] Solution Out3)
1. The ports indicated above refer to TCP/IP ports.
2. The same corrections are potentially available from RTCMa and RTCMb but stations may be separately
selected/deselected for the two data streams.
3. The ZDA NMEA data on port 9011 is intended for use with the 1pps signal.
4. Ports 19013 to 19018 are closed by default.
Each port is opened individaully when a serial port is configured for the associated function.
(For example, port 19013 is opened when a serial port is configured for SOLUTIONS:IN RTCM1).