To archive data on an LD6 you will need a USB memory stick with a minimum of 256mb of free space.
Note: Perform an anti-virus scan on any USB memory before inserting into LD6
1. Insert USB memory stick into LD6 USB socket
2. Press Archive Log Files:
3. Wait until process is complete and press Eject all.
4. The archive will be saved in a folder name LD6Archives, the archive will have a folder named with the date and time of archive:
5. The folder will consist of 3 zipped folders, config, events and logs:
6. Select Logs, then Veripos, Logs, and Data. Send selected log files (.alf) for the period which the problem occurred.
If possible send data for 3 hours before the problem started and 1 hour after. The log filename syntax is YYMMDD_HHMMSS.