Tides will reset on the following scenarios:
- When selecting Action-MSS Tides-Reset within Verify QC.
- When changing file path for Tides in Verify QC
- When creating new verify QC Config files Tides will reset.
- If Verify QC was shut down for longer than 19 hours.
- If PPP (Ultra or Apex) calculation stops or is disabled for longer than 18 hours.
- If there is a short loss of PPP calculations in Verify QC, Tides will stop taking samples and retake samples when PPP solutions are available again after the hold-off period has lapsed.
- If the file path for tides is accidentally changed in verify QC, re-choosing the previous Tides path within 19hrs will prevent the tides calculation from resetting.
- If Tides Resets another 39 hours of data will be required before the Doodson Filter will calculate the MSS value.