Establishing Network Connection with LD7 Unit
To configure the LD7 unit to output the HRP message on an LD7 you must first establish a connection to the LD7 unit via your LAN connection.
LD7 Unit Web Interface
- Open your web browser and navigate to the IP address of the LD7 Unit by entering it into the address bar.
Note: Google Chrome is recommended as some versions of Internet Explorer can have display issues.
- Enter the LD7 User Code from the front of the unit and click OK:
- Under the LD7 IO tab in the subheading Serial, set the desired ports (COM1/2) to the required message (NMEAa/NMEAb) and the appropriate baud rate.
In this example below COM1 is set to NMEAa and Baud to 115200 and COM2 is set to NMEAb and Baud to 115200:
- Click Apply under serial and wait for Success message to show on the top of the page.
- Note down the GNSS IP Address for use in further steps.
If there is no IP address shown, enter an applicable IP address and Subnet Mask and click Apply.
- Click the GNSS tab and select required NMEAa/NMEAb messages by ticking the boxes.
Note: Required NMEA messages must be selected prior to enabling HRP message. Any changes being applied on the GNSS tab after enabling HRP message will disable HRP message.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Apply. Once again, scroll to the top and wait for the Success message.
- Close the web browser.
GNSS Receiver Web Browser Configuration
- Open your web browser and navigate to the IP address noted earlier of the GNSS Receiver by entering it into the address bar:
- Once a connection has been established, go to the top menu and select Configuration > Communication > Output Settings > NMEA Output > NMEA Output Intervals:
- Enable HRP message on the appropriate streams as per the table below then click OK.
|COM1||Stream 1||Stream 2|
|COM2||Stream 3||Stream 4|
- Go to Receiver > Administration > Copy Configuration:
- Set Source to Current and Target to Boot. Then click OK.
- Close the Web Browser and the HRP message to now be output through the desired LD7 port.
Disabling the HRP message
- In order to disable the HRP message, open your web browser and navigate to the IP address of the LD7 Unit by entering it into the address bar.
- Enter the LD7 User Code from the front of the unit and click OK.
- Go to the GNSS tab.
- Click the Apply button at the bottom. After the Success message is displayed the HRP messages will no longer be output from the LD7.