Factory Reset of the LD5 unit
This FAQ will detail how to Factory Reset the LD5 unit and configure the unit with the correct settings.
If required FAQ What settings should I note down and how do I reconfigure my LD5 settings? details which configuration settings should be noted, if after a factory reset reconfiguration to the current operating settings is required.
STEPS FOR FACTORY RESETTING THE LD5 UNIT:
- From the Home screen select Config >Admin Mode, when entering in to Admin mode the LD5 will require a Password to enter the menu. To obtain the password contact the Veripos Helpdesk.
- Once the Password has been entered correctly select Apply.
- Select Factory Reset a warning message will then appear, select Reset then the LD5 will reboot and start to reinstate the factory settings
- Once the LD5 boots to the home page the installed modules will begin initialise and once complete the LD5 will become responsive.
- The final step is to reconfigure the LD5 settings.