The below form authorises the Enable or Disable of the VERIPOS Services. It should be fully completed and returned to the VERIPOS Helpdesk:
Articles in this section
- I have just changed beams and my station list is not fully populated why is this?
- How do I Enable/Disable my VERIPOS hardware?
- What is the difference between terms dual beam, dual constellation and dual frequency?
- What are the ID's of the VERIPOS PPP services (ULTRA, ULTRA2, APEX, APEX2 and APEX5)?
- What is the difference between Apex and Ultra corrections?
- What are the benefits of the Veripos GPS + Glonass Services?
- What are the benefits / limitations of each Veripos Service.
- What RTCM messages are used by the VERIPOS services and what latencies are acceptable?
- What are the VERIPOS station ID's and which satellite beams are they available on?
- What satellites are the VERIPOS services available on and what are the beam frequencies and data rates?