The PPS voltage of the LD8 is 3.2v when there is no load and 1.4 v with a 50 Ω load, with a pulse width of 2ms.
Articles in this section
- How do I check if my LD8 (with WebUI) is enabled or disabled?
- How do I log into my LD8?
- Can I operate an LD8 with Quantum and operate the WebUI at the same time
- How Do I Download All Logged Data Files from an LD8
- How to Configure an LD8 to output VERIPOS RTCM
- What is the PPS voltage and pulse width of my LD8?
- How do I change my LD8 IP address?
- What ports are available for LD8 TCP/IP connections?
- How do I access my LD8 logs?
- What direction is the heading on my LD8?