The PPS voltage of the LD8 is 3.2v when there is no load and 1.4 v with a 50 Ω load, with a pulse width of 2ms.
Articles in this section
- What is the PPS voltage and pulse width of my LD8?
- How do I change my LD8 IP address?
- What ports are available for LD8 TCP/IP connections?
- How do I access my LD8 logs?
- What direction is the heading on my LD8?
- How do I check (or) change my LD8 LBand beam?
- How do I change the PPP Mode of the LD8?
- How do I enable the LD8?
- Where do I find my LD8 unit ID?
- How do I find my LD8 IP address?