The LD8 can operate with either Quantum or WebUI active, but not both options simultaneously. To switch the LD8 between either Quantum or WebUI mode of operation, users must contact VERIPOS to obtain the necessary procedure and files.
Articles in this section
- How do I check if my LD8 (with WebUI) is enabled or disabled?
- How do I log into my LD8?
- Can I operate an LD8 with both the WebUI and Quantum?
- How do I download all LD8 data logs?
- How do I configure an LD8 to output VERIPOS RTCM?
- What is the PPS voltage and pulse width of my LD8?
- How do I change my LD8 IP address?
- What ports are available for LD8 TCP/IP connections?
- How do I access my LD8 logs?
- What direction is the heading on my LD8?