The LD6 demodulator is not compatible with RTK corrections. Options exist for RTK corrections when using an LD8, or LD900. Please contact your VERIPOS Project Manager for further information.
Articles in this section
- Setting up LD6 Outputs for VQC
- Configuring an LD6 TRINAV Output
- How to configure NMEA sentences on LD6 versions 101 and 105
- How to Configure NMEA Sentences on an LD6 version 8 or 50
- How do I check the IP address of my LD6?
- How Do I Change a Beam on an LD6?
- How do I enable and output a heading from an LD6?
- What Version of GNSS Card is Installed on my LD6?
- What files should I send for data analysis from a LD6 while running quantum on board?
- What direction is the heading on my LD6?