The LD6 demodulator is not compatible with RTK corrections. Options exist for RTK corrections when using an LD4, LD5 or LD7. Please contact your VERIPOS Project Manager for further information.
Articles in this section
- How do I enable and output a heading from an LD6
- What Version of GNSS Card is Installed on my LD6
- What files should I send for data analysis from a LD6 while running quantum on board?
- What direction is the heading on my LD6?
- How do I manually enter an L-band frequency on the LD6?
- How do I configure my LD6 to use the Apex service?
- How do I configure an LD6 to receive RTK corrections?
- How do I tell which version of LD6 I have?
- How do I correctly shut down a LD6?
- I have just changed beams and my station list is not fully populated- Why is this?