The LD6 demodulator is not compatible with RTK corrections. Options exist for RTK corrections when using an LD4, LD5 or LD7. Please contact your VERIPOS Project Manager for further information.
Articles in this section
- What direction is the heading on my LD6?
- How do I manually enter a frequency for LBand Satellite on my LD6?
- How do I configure my LD6 to use the Apex service?
- How do I configure an LD6 to receive RTK corrections?
- How do I tell which version of LD6 I have?
- How do i correctly shut down a LD6?
- I have just changed beams and my station list is not fully populated why is this?
- For LD6 what is the expected latency from one PPS to the NMEA ZDA telegram?
- What are the serial pin-outs of the LD6?
- How do I remove satellites from my LD6 (Septentrio GNSS) for DP Trials?