There are three possible user beams available for the LD6 system User1, User2 and User3.
The procedure for configuring and selecting user defined beams for the VERIPOS LD6 is as follows:
- From the LD6 home screen select: LBand > Config > Beams > User Beams.
- Use the arrow buttons to select from pre-set names, User1, User2 or User3.
- On the selected User beam, press Edit
- Use the up and down arrow buttons and the Next button to enter the frequency, followed by Update. Refer to the table below for the current list of beams and frequencies if required:
- Once a User beam has been configured navigate to Home > LBand > Config > Beams > Edit and use the arrow buttons to find the user beam, followed by Enable.
- Press the Home button and return to main screen to confirm that the system locks onto the beam.